The other day I decided I needed to make some new t-shirts for Ellie. I wanted to work out the pattern now so post baby I could whip them out as needed. I used a well fitting shirt as a guide to create the pattern, and then used an old grey t-shirt to construct.
It was looking a little ho-hum so I added some little pockets in front. As well added some stretch lace trim (from my vintage stash) to the sleeves and pockets for a feminine touch.
They are so quick and easy I want to sew up a storm making some more. I'm going to resist for now and get some other projects done with my shrinking free time (t-minus 8 1/2 weeks if baby is on time!).