Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Starting

I actually should have started much earlier, but I've started a few small Christmas projects.  The first married Christmas I made some pretty melted peppermint ornaments, but sadly they don't store so well (heat=melted sticky mess).  Someday I may try to make them again and shellac them or something to keep them pretty.  I decided to jazz up some of my cheap-o plastic ornaments for fun.   


I got the idea from the chain fabric store, they had yarn ball ornaments.  So I took some hot glue and yarn to my ornaments and I think they turned out fun.  I might make a few more in other colors.


I am also slowly making some yarn pom-poms for a garland.  The fuzzy red yarn works best, but I wanted some variety and dove into white and cream as well.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you'll post a photo of your tree when it's decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, I will try to get some pictures of my tree once it's up, just for you.

    Chelsea both projects are super easy, I can teach you anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend!