Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MADE Contest

I am seriously no graphic designer, but when Dana from MADE announced she was having a little contest to celebrate her 3rd year anniversary I couldn't help myself.  I love MADE (and the lure of a fabric gift card helped too)!  I've made so many things from her blog, I've been following it for years.

Here is what I came up with:

If mine isn't chosen as a winner I just might have to use it for my own header (with an updated name of course)!  It's so cheery, I love it.

5 comments:

  1. Saw that you made it to the final 35, so far. Very exciting. I'm rooting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so dorky excited to see I made the final 35!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it to the final 7! You have my Vote for sure! :) As a "newer" graphic designer I think this banner totally rocks! :D
    Kudos!
    ~Jacinda
    www.periwinklepixies.etsy.com
    www.periwinklepixies.blogspot.com

    ps... I'll follow you if you follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Final seven! I would have been dorky excited too, but now I think you can be elegantly ecstatic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. K for the record, your header was my absolute favorite by far. I'm so sad she didn't pick it! But you know feel free to make one for me any time. I wouldn't mind at all. ;) haha no but you should seriously think about doing more graphic design. You should open up an Etsy shop or something, and I'd be your first customer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend!